Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Fruit of the Spirit










Galatians 5:22-23 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

I am constantly amazed at how God intertwines things from our lives into how we are able to minister. Who knew that my sign language training would help me assist the Ladies' Bible study in memorizing these verses that Beth Moore is teaching on? Who knew that I wanted to do a Fruits of the Spirit study with Vanessa? Who knew that I needed the friend connections that I've made at NKBC? God is God and He really spoke to me today as He showed me - ONCE AGAIN - that He is actively involved in my life.

Psalm 27:13 "I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living."

I was challenged once upon a time to seek God more than my calling and I'll end up having a head-on collision with my purpose and that we have to be in the word to be filled with the Spirit.

1 Corinthians 2:9 "However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"



1 comment:

steve&jules said...

What a sweet page- girl, you know how to make them thar kids! God made a gorgeous family with you all- don't you just look at Him sometimes and say "Lord- You ROCK" Praise Him for how he's growing you in this time- in love and prayer,

jules<><