Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Paige Elizabeth

Paige Elizabeth - 5yrs old

I swore I would never call my youngest child MY BABY, but I catch myself doing it and then I begin to understand why my mom used to say the same about me when I was little.

Sometimes we use the length of your life to gauge how long we've been living here.  I was 8.9 months pregnant when we candidated at NKBC and then you were only 7 weeks old when we moved. What a whirlwind that was. 
*************************************************
You bring us such joy. We are so honored that God decided 
to send you to us and we look forward to how God is 
going to work in your life as your grow in love and knowledge of Him.

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
To him be glory both now and forever. 2 Peter 3:18

 Ready to pop

 Graeme & Blaire Rose were so proud

1st Birthday

2nd Birthday

3rd Birthday

 4th Birthday

2 comments:

The Pace Posse said...

Look how grown up she looks. That brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing those!!! I can't believe "my baby" is following so closely behind. :)

PJ said...

What a beautiful family & lovely Blog you have. Just beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing:)
(found you on Twitter)