Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wedding Princesses

Duncan was roasting in his suit, but it made for a nice picture


Me and my girls

The kids went to a wedding with us on Saturday. The girls were looking forward to seeing Lacey all dressed up as a princess and Graeme was bummed that he had to sit through something so 'boring' - but he obviously survived. It was a beautiful day for an outdoor wedding. We did get some sun though, so thankfully we all have a base tan and didn't burn!

FUNNY TID-BIT - On the way to the wedding, the kids were commenting that they were hot in the car and Duncan said "So is your mommy!" To which I jokingly replied "SMOKING HOT!" Paige {aka Parrot} said "I'm 'mokin hot too. Blaire, you wanna be 'mokin hot with mommy and me?"

I brought a friend with me to help watch the kiddos since Duncan was doing the wedding. Not like our kids needed that much watching, but I had to take Paige to the potty a few times and I didn't want to have to worry about the other two running around. Jessica is such a good friend and so wonderful with the kids that it was a blast having her with us.

We went for a vigorous walk in the morning before the wedding, so we snapped pictures of us all 'sweaty' and then later when we had cleaned up and were all 'pretty'.

No comments: