Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Because a thankful heart is a happy heart....

Thanks to Madame Blueberry and Veggie Tales, I now have that song stuck in my head. But it's not a terribly bad thing considering it's causing me to think of things I'm thankful for.

To name a few:

  • Wonderful husband - willing to take care of the kids by himself for 10 days so I can go be with a friend for the birth of her 5th child.
  • 3 fabulous children that I get to learn from over and over again.
  • Numerous amazing friends that challenge, love and encourage me
  • Warm home to live in with my family and host get-togethers with my friends
  • Great extended family that loves and supports us in our ministry

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Amen! Especially about the wonderful husband watching the kids. I'm sure he has no idea how much I appreciate that!! Thanks Duncan!

Monica said...

What a great list! Thank you for reminding me to have a thankful heart today.