Thursday, December 18, 2008

Whirlwind....

This month has been flying by like a whirlwind. My trip to MT was a blast - I got a lot of time with my bff from childhood Rachel and we had a good time, despite the baby not arriving while I was there - but at least we got to spend time together and Naomi decided I was pretty cool! Rachel had Titus Michael a week after I left and they are all healthy and happy. Naomi loved to walk around asking for me - it was fun to be so adored!

The day after I arrived home, Duncan's mom got here for a visit. We all had a good time together and she enjoyed going to Blaire's Norwegian Dance parties as well as exchanging gifts with the kids for Christmas. Blaire and her friend Anya from dance

Grandma Dolly with 3 wild children

This week, we got snow.... lots of snow. Fun for us! Graeme has been having a blast in it - and Blaire seems to love it too. Paige took a lot of coaxing to go out, but decided it was fun for a while - so long as she can come inside when she gets cold! Our lot is flat, but the property behind us has a hill, so we didn't have to go far to sled to our hearts content.

No comments: