Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Journal Introduction

Journal Intro

My Dearest Love:


It is with great joy that I watch you go forth to serve and do what God has gifted and called you to do. However, my joy is tinged with sorrow as I will be apart from you many days.

I decided therefore to send this journal with you so that daily I, though not with you, could tell you of my love and admiration for you.

I have included an entry for each day of your trip...as well as space for you to write.

I look forward to your return but rejoice in the opportunity you have to do this.

Know that I love you with all my heart and that I will miss you terribly. I know that you will have a great time and I am proud of you and your abilities, knowing that the work you do will be amazing.

I love you and am looking forward to your return.

Your loving husband

No comments: