Thursday, March 26, 2009

Take 5

A friend of mine had posted this on Facebook and I followed suit. I thought I would show you the crafts I made for my 'Take 5' Commenter(s).

The first five people to respond to/comment on this post will get something made by me. I purposely didn't tag anyone so you have to find this yourself.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:

- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
- What I create will be just for you.
- It'll be done this year (2009).
- You have no clue what it's going to be.

It will be something made in the real world and not something over the internet. It may be a mix CD. It may be a haiku. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! [me neither]
- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

Here's the fine print:
In return, all you need to do is post this text into a note of your own and make 5 things for 5 others. Spread the love, baby!

Decorated tins with office supplies


Monogrammed Set of 6 Cards


Cute 'FRIEND' Card Set

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like this idea! I think I will have to copy it as well.