Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fun in the Sun

We have been making good use out of the glorious sunshine this week. Yesterday afternoon the kids spent sloshing around on the slip-n-slide, while I lounged in my comfy chair; sipping an iced latte. Then I got up off my rear and attempted to teach them how to do cartwheels. Needless to say, we didn't take any pictures of that. Graeme got pretty good at it, but Blaire Rose still has a ways to go. It's been a while since I've done cartwheels... Slip-n-slide

We went to Old Man Beach here in Suquamish today. Our friend Tammy met us there with her daughter McKenna. It happened to be nice and quiet there, so we had a pretty relaxing time watching the kids play in the sand.

Paige


Blaire Rose


McKenna


Graeme

Having a little afternoon snack
McKenna, Blaire Rose & Paige

Graeme sipping a very rare treat

No comments: